Thursday, May 19, 2016

[Korea]Teddy Bear Museum

My dream just come true once again, right in front of eyes leh..!
Xie xie laogong for fulfilling my dream and needs! 

Damnn.. I falling in love with you again! 

Tons and tons of teddy bears!
There are three sections ~ The History Hall, The Art Hall and the Project Exhibition hall,
*Warning*
Photo overloaded!
After seeing so many sections, finally I realised that the light and music and even the bears movement for the individual sections will start off once we stand close the exhibition.. Actually more like we trigger the censor lah, it better to be late den never! hahaha! 



My favorite of all ~ Pooh bear
SO cute right!
The most expensive bear!
Hahahaha ignore my tat OMG face! Indeed I was surprised lah.. LV Leh...
Too fast to be true!
Within 1.5 - 2 hrs we cleared 2 levels... Maybe I'm too tired, or maybe no skin-ship with the bear! 
Ground floor ~ souvenir shop
And
I suddenly feel energetic, hahaha 

I have this similar school bears which I bought it in Bangkok.. 
The price here is 5 times!
Isn't this bears so cute! 
They are calling mi to bring them home lei.. I just need a nod, hmmm and a card! hahaha
Or this?? Hmmm...

They are so fluffy! 
Wahahaha!
Thank you Hubb for the nods and your card!

I'm so bringing you home!

 
Unless you freaking hate teddy bears and would dislike to see tons and tons of beautiful bears,
You definitely need to be here to experience it..
I bet your camera will thanks you for this.

Address: 31, Jungmungwangwang-ro110beon-gil, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do

Operation hours: 09:00 – 20:00 (Peak season July 18 to August 23)
09:00 – 22:00 (Non-peak season (Tickets are available for sale until 19:00)

Admission fee:
Individual – Adults 9,500 won / Teenagers 8,500 won / Children 7,500 won
Group – Adults 7,500 won / Teenagers 6,500 won / Children 5,500 won *
Group : 20 or more people (for students’ group visit, a prior consultation required before visiting) * Seniors (age 65 and older) and infants (under 36 months) may enter free of charge. (Up to 2 infant per 1 accompanying guardian) * For all special discounts, presenting a proof of ID required.

No comments: