Thursday, December 10, 2015

Brunch @ Symmetry


Had a unforgettable brunch with Symmetry..
Simply enjoy myself on one Saturday with Hubb after buying loots for SurprisingMylove.. 

Shoutout!
Have you ever wanna have a candy bar but not wanna spend a bomb on it?
Have you ever wanna have a candy bar but no have the time for it?
Simply drop us message to find out more..


We love cafe hopping ~ I love cafe hopping especially with "All day breakfast" and truffles fries!

The aroma smell of truffles oil around the cafe totally knock mi off..

I turned and say to Hubb, ' I want to eat truffles fries, I dun care'!


So, we ordered big breakfast (S$24.00) and Potato fries aka truffles fries (S$15.00) to share, mocha for Hubb and Iced Latte for myself..

I fall deeply in love with the the chicken cheese sausages and together with truffles fries, is totally heavenly.. 
Oh ya, the scramble egg is topped with truffle oil too though I find that it abit too pricey but Hubb prefer scramble egg over poached egg.. Oh my gosh!
Okay seriously, I wouldn't mind going back to Symmetry for this if I happen to be around the area..

And I definitely will choose Symmetry over Wild Honey though Wild honey is much more accessible..

Symmetry Cafe
9 Jalan Kubor #01-01 Singapore 199206

No comments: