Monday, June 22, 2015

Europe HoneyMoon Day 4 ~ Siena Rome

27th Dec 2014

It's actually freezing out there and I actually wearing 3 tops plus a jacket to be wear later... hahhaa
but I really love the weather so much.. (psst: I missing it already!)

Just wanna take a photo right before everyone came down for breakfast.. I shy ma...
Think I noe why I was so excited the whole morning...
Coz we are going to the luxury outlet!
The Mall Outlet Centre
Via Europa 8 
50066 Leccio Reggello (FI)
The weather is really no joke plus we have to stand in the cold just to queue to Prada the only store that require us to queue and queue..
I got my first prada wallet here!

You can't imagine the crowd here.. Tourists la... (okay... including myself)
Rin kept reminded us that once you eye any bag, just tell the sales staff to write down your number when given when u walked into the store..
We even encounter...

Me: Dear.. this bag berry nice hor.. Last pc liao lei...
Hubb: hai hao la... u wanna see other design first...
Me: okay lor... put on hold first...
Jus a sec after put down tat bag... This ZG tourist just tell the sales staff, she want it...
Gosh!
So in the end... I only bought a wallet here...

Hubb and his go pro.. 
Everytime wanna mi to go pro with him hai wo so paiseh when everyone looking at us..
Kinda disappointed...
We only had 2-3 hours at Luxury outlet, just Prada already spend over 1 hour..
What to do...

Tour Group..!

Heading to Siena for lunch and guided tour around the streets...
Kinda wasted as it was raining and Hubb dun allowed mi to take out my pinkie out to capture the beautiful scenery especially the streets and the bricks building...
 
Our coupons for lunch..
Yes just as what you seen.. 1 slice of pizza and 1 drink plus 1 ice cream.. Definitely warm our heart from the cold...

This is where we got to use the cute coupons!

Candid shot of my Hubb..

The weather is so cold out there perhaps this is the reason why I managed to capture this.. wahahaha.

Pizzas that dun suit mi at all...

Full range of yummlicous beautiful ice cream..
I really dunno which one should I choose, all look so yummy.. Oh man!
Beautiful isn't it..❤❤❤
In the end, I choose the safer choice since I dun really ate the pizza at all and I still feel so hungry!
I really enjoy the gelato ❤ especially in the cold..
See how greedy I am!

Okay... 1 for Hubb and 1 for MI la..

And we started our tour without my pinkie camera..
Hubb totally dun allow mi to take it out at all...

I only remember all of us had to walk in the rain, not just walk along the street but oso climbing up and down the slopes.. Kinda tiring..

Thank God...
I managed to 'steal' some photos from my tour group mates..


And so, it's dinner time..
  

After a long ride, we reached the city of Italy, Rome to rest our feet for the night..
Our hotel stay of the night... much better hotel like finally..


Supper before bedtime...
I just wanna eat the maggi mee we bring along with us to Europe..

I missed Europe so so so much...


No comments: