Sunday, December 14, 2014

Taiwan ~ Day 6 ~ Taipei

Taiwan ~ Day 6

*Trying to post as much as I can for my post Taiwan trip... Wedding post coming up la... Europe trip post oso coming up la... #tireddiemi Wahahaha...!*

Morning...! 
Normally mi n hub will not book room with breakfast when we fly to Taiwan, Taipei especially..
Coz there's too many food we wanna eat and
usually Taiwan hotel serve traditional spread like porridge and plain bread with jam which I dun wish to waste my tummy space on this... 
hahahaha

Started our morning with yummy, awesome breakfast at JSP ..
This is one of the most unforgettable breakfast experience in Taipei ba and I will definitely be back here for breakfast..


How to get here!
Ximen Mrt station Exit 1
Walk about 2-5 mins along Hanzhong street
Opening hours: 6am to 12noon


I totally forget the price of each and the menu tat I took was so blurry...
But I rem the price is about NT100 each, and no more than NT200...
Never Mind...
Will go back once again...

Pork floss and egg pancake
Bacon burger
Fried Chicken Burger - This is so unforgettable yummy!
Must try!

Right now...
I'm already craving for this..! 
Oh Gosh...


Next stop
Tamshuai ( Danshui)
Beautiful scenery that melt my heart
of course with the beautiful persons too...
My wonderful hubb 
The one who help planned the whole trip 
The one who making sure everyone is safe n sound
The one who making sure everyone enjoy themselves
The one who carry my shopping bag no matter how tired he was..
I'm glad I found the one!
My love one
Simply love Taiwan so so so much!
I so wanna go back right now lor..
Happened to see this beautiful dog 
but this dog totally dun like us to take photo lor... 
still, I manage to take 1...
Omg!
The worse food ever...
It was once a super yummy delicious HK foodies restaurant..
I remember it was 2008 when I first step in,the smell of the roasted meat was so tempting and I also rem my in-laws and hubb ask for more rice lor...
hence this time, my in-laws kept insisting to go back so hubb goes all means to find this restaurant..
but this time.....
the berry first impression was bad, berry bad, super bad...
The restaurant smelled..
the seats smelled..
gosh!
Super spoil my mood
(especially with another voice keep saying this and that! Omg... that really a torture!!)

I only ate the cabbage and rice (how wrong can this two goes!) 
All dishes left almost more than half, sorry that we had to waste the food but it really unbearable...
luckily I stopped my MIL from ordering 1 whole chicken... 
sorry but I will never wanna come back again...
PS: sorry I totally forget to take note of the shop, anyway this is the only and one HK restaurant u can find at tamshui, so no worry if you worried u step in here...
Next stop: Taipei Main station
Actually unplanned to be here but as most of us were tired and hungry, we decided to pit-stop at Taipei main station to catch some rest and food...
after the super oily and yuck food, we decided to rest our feet and fill our tummy at 
CoCo Ichibanya Curry house..
first time in my life, I love curry rice...
I think we like over-order liao..
but yes... we finished all of it....

Hubb super angry with mi ~ over here... 
mi not using FB, not using instagram but checking my office email doing some catch up at work..
whoopz!
How can we forget Krusy Kreme when we at Taipei Main station...! 
(okay I can't resist anywhere any plce of Krusy Kreme!)

Got a hard time to find this queue... 
yes the queue is not outside the shop but a few shop away, at a quiet corner!
but luckily the staffs was use to this system, and YOU ARE IN TAIWAN! 
No cut-queue incident at all..!
Lai... I clap for you!
Yeah!
Only original glazed is mine!!
Yummy!
When the rest went back to hotel to rest, hubb and mi went to tabao dinner...
As I mentioned before in my 10 things i miss about going taiwan

金峰鲁肉饭 ~ Jin Feng Braised Pork Rice
Nearest mrt station - Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall MRT Station
or simply take taxi (yes, I love taking taxi, especially chatting with the taxi uncle or auntie)
Not wanna miss it... 


*Shy*
My loots of the day!

No comments: