Thursday, October 23, 2014

Taiwan ~ Day 2 ~ Taichung ~ 東東芋圓*Carton King*Lavender Cottage

Come'on...! It 's just Day 2... Omg... I really must buck up on my blogging if not, how am I going to blog about our wedding and Europe trip...! 
Okay let's get going...

Breakfast!

yum yumm!


Eggs overloaded
Of coz this is not for mi and hubb but for his bro and bro's gf
Breakfast not too bad...
at least it's international breakfast spread and not those Taiwanese style with just porridge and bread....!


Filling our stomach as we will be having a long long day ahead!


30 mins of rest before we headed off 
meaning
take photo time!


First stop ~ 東東芋圓


Kinda different from our SG blackball
and 
I prefer SG style and taste

 

but 
I prefer the amount of the balls given in Taiwan!
Can we mix both together~~pls plss?


Second Stop ~ Carton King


Second time visit Carton King
I dun feel bored at all instead I enjoy myself alot!

Plus this time we have mission..
we were given some kind of card and all we have to do is to explore the entire Carton King and get the stamp which indicate the name of the area and chop on the card..
once completed
we can redeem a gift which (sorry) I totally forget wat I get liao..

Still good job, good idea for this..
at least we wun miss out any of the attraction..


not sure did we go the same Carton king when we were here the last time
cause I dun rem last time had Carton King Zoo
or did they just added in!
Still 
it really an eye opening for us!



' My FIL caught a DEER by the mouth' 
Wow!


'I'm so scared'
Roar!!!


'Who scare who' Roar!
Omg!
my hubb so cute over here!
aiyoyo!


See... All this
Purely done by carton/card board!
Berry powerful right!


Olivia trying to be camouflage! 


Please Ignore my 'dudu' !!


Welcome to Carton king Zoo


Teacher of the day!
"Listen up"
"it all for your own good'

 

This Aaron uh trying to make mi laugh... 
and 
hahahaha
I also trying hard not to laugh
Stupid Hubb took his own sweet to take the photos just to wait for mi to laugh!!
dot dot dot!


hmm
I seem to forget to smile over here!
Seriously
"act fierce nia"


Wishing Tree


And I wish I wish!


Black bear
so who scare who over here!

 

Eiffel Tower ~ my love my fav
'Can't wait to see it in real life for my honeymoon'


 

Parrot: Hi Kevin~~~
Hubb: I'm not scare of you!
hahahaha


Feeling so small here!


Trying to follow "My love story"
Thanks Xiao Gu for the wonderful capture!


This carton is super solid!
at first i was like reluctant to sit on it but the girl working assured that I can 
and 
it really can hold my weight man...!
I was so freaking happy!


Gosh!
I always feel so thirsty and always looking for water..
Must try drink!
油切綠茶
It really refreshing and taste good!
I even bought the tea home! (I haven't brew it yet~ whoopz)


Third stop ~ Lavender Cottage


2 years ago I came here with hubb and his NTU frenz
but we didn't managed to get in as they having their 尾牙(some sort like our year end dinner)
kinda sad
Lucky us this time!

  

Group photo before we headed in!


This time I shall skip riding it~~~


幸福
Indeed I am!


Lavender with huge teddy bear


Lavender water mist
This prevent mosquitoes bite too..


was told that lavender season just over hence not much to be seen
sad!


the fatty bum bum me!


Though the season just over
I'm still happy and excited to see the beautiful purple(okay getting abit black)

Da~tang!


This show
I'm a TOURIST..
hahaha



With my xiao gugu
Though through this trip I get to see the other side of her but still I will always love her...          


'Delivering the dream'

 

I just can't control myself here!
There's Lavender 
There's tebby bear..
I love this place!


We are just meant to be together
Feeling love!
We took this photos when both of us are not around 
and 
we simply saw it when viewing back the photos!
How loving!


Didn't noe my hubb was such a vain pot 
just like me!!

 



Oh Giraffe..
Do you miss mi as much as I misses u?


Omg..
Mailboxes.. cute right!
You can also purchase the postcard and drop it in..
I do believe most ppl will actually mail it to themselves..
Kinda like this idea but I nv did it..
Whoopz


Saw the gardener cutting the lavender..
so I walked to him and ask for a stalk and the wonderful gardener gave me a bunch..

Sadly,
I had to dump it away the next day
as all of it turned black on the berry night...



See a whole bunch of lavender
Feeling so xinfu 


Thank you Gardener!



In case you guys was wondering
Entrance fee is NT$200 per person and it totally worth it
as the entrance ticket also include a NT$200 voucher which you can use to buy souvenirs or even to dine in at the restaurant.

Thumbs up!


At the restaurant in the middle of the cottage
Simply love the food so much..
Triple Love!


This is what I can order..
夏日陽光豬排 - Grilled Pork Rib
NT$300
Served with rice

Shooting with food!
Bet you guys get what we trying to say from first glance right...!
hahaha!


Finally Hubb's order came!


薰衣草蜜汁嫩雞 - Lavender and Honey Chicken leg
NT$300
Served with rice


Find out more at their website 

It really worth all your time and effort and of course monie here... 

Next stop


Been wanna come here long long ago but never had a chance!
Surprising we make it this time
since we paying for the driver, how can we let him go so easily...
Our $$$ like hard to earn hor...
(we never ill-treat him leh... we buy food too la...)


 It's all about Love Love Love ❤❤❤
Kinda similar concept with Lavender Cottage as both open by same Boss!
*You purchase for the tickets and get double the price of voucher to offset against your purchases regardless of souvenirs or food or drink or even ice cream!

For mi, if I had 1 more chance to choose to go either one of this 2 places...
I will definitely choose Lavender Cottage..



❤ I Love you! ❤


All kinds of language of 'I love you'




Crazy us (okay crazy mi)
Bought 6 different bottles of 'I love you' 
in the end
we gonna bring all up to Cingjing farm the next day where there's no fridge..!
And
dun taste really great...! 


❤Love spoon❤
Someone wrote her love for my hubb!
Jun Jun :(






Aiyo really fall in love with this lovely place
though nothing we can do over here but simply feeling love!

Great place to take photos too..


So shy!
Ppl walked past and looked at mi doing the 'sarang hae yo'
haha



Trying so hard not to put all my weight on..
 though maybe I think too much la~ or is it..?

❤❤幸福角落❤❤


❤Love vows❤

Maybe I shall use this for my big day..
Due to the hot sun, I just couldn't get the right angle to take the shot!


Totally forget the name of this and everything!
All I rem was ~ this chicken bite super yummy...
Must try!
Save your cash rebate voucher on this instead of the ice cream ba..



Back at hotel
Having a long long day but this dun stop us from going to Fengjia night market..
But
First..
Take photo Take photo!


Sad enough..!
Again!
Hubb dun allow mi to bring my pinkie to night market and I'm using redmi
so not much photos taken at the night market..


Not to forget
My loots of the day..
Missing Taiwan so much!

Driver of the day:  林先生 0932505727

hmm.. 
still prefer 李先生..

❤❤❤Link to Taiwan Day 1 here❤❤❤

No comments: