Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Simple but love

Hey there...! 
Lacks of blogging again...
though I on Mc for a week but I'm totally tooo weak to even use my phone!
so here I am a simple update blog..
Fallen sick (thunderstorm!!!!!) real sick!! 
Suppose to be eye pain but turns up to be more than tat... 
yes..
Yanling need to 戒口了!
Never in my past 28 years I say this... 
nv really tot of purposely wanna to lose weight though yes I did drop alot inch down but tat not intentionally de... 
now not tat my weight is bothering mi, juz tat it's time to watch my diet especially i wanna have my baby next year...
gosh!
Life got even bitter..
but I'm really thankful that I have my Hubb to stay closely with mi..
guiding mi..
accompanying mi...
dieting with mi...
this is wat wedding vows is all about... 
Simple tasks but not all peeps are able to stand by one another...
I'm lucky to have him as my Hubb..! 


No comments: