Monday, October 27, 2014

My Sunday

Finally feeling so so so much better... 
Voice still recovering but at least I'm feeling more energetic!
A long long way ahead.. glad tat I'm not so weak to stay home today!!
(speak of the devil... yesterday was so weak once again and had to stay home and sleep almost the whole day... @-@!) 


Bought our king-sized mattress with TilamKings intro by my girlie,bett! 
Highly recommended!
okay let mi ask u all a question! 
If u were the sales person and there's 2 mattresses tat yr client is keen on.. 1 is $999 the other 1 is $1699, which 1 would u recommend? 
I believe most sales person will choose $1699 ba... 
of coz! I dun mean the $1699 is bad.. it also berry wonderful and we love it too...
But I would prefer a harder n firm mattress den a softer n hot..
He recommended based on wat we are eyeing on - $999 and he never once hard sell the $1699..
he even agree tat $1699 will feel warmer... 
Thumb up... 

Next up... went to Tampines to purchase the bed frame which we been wanna buy few month back..
Phew... 
Finally something done!! 



meet up with my in-laws to buy goldies for mi and hubb... 
of coz included my 四点金!
so happy so excited so fortunate! 


My biao jie WA mi this...! 
Loh's family having steamboat without mi... 
still sent mi this.. Bad rite!!!

hahahaha! 
anyway
I oso having yummy dinner with Yin's family la... just nv take photos! 




my loots from Ob design is here..! 
Tell u... their delivery is super doper fast man! 
I love it...



This is one of it...
my winter coat for coming honeymoon trip to Europe... 
Let mi think of a hashtag :p
#kevinjeanrin2014
#mjyltravel2014 
#kjtravel2014
Omg... 
wat to choose!



Still thinking should I get 1 more different color..
Woot...!



I'm really excited for my honeymoon Europe trip la...
of course I'm excited to #LovewithYinAndLoh, just different kind of excitement..


AND
wahahaha...
Wanna get a proof of commitment...
Hubb promised mi to bring mi to Korea next year during their winter season.. OMG!
When When When...
hahahaha...!







No comments: