Thursday, September 25, 2014

My shopping therapy

I think I will need to talk to Sam (my insurance agent )...
especially I'm a shopaholic..

Do we?



Anyway
YES.....



At times 
when I feeling down at work or with family or even with my hubb.. 
Shopping really put me in a better mood..
simply a top or pumps or anything I love, really brighten up my day alot...


Why I call myself shopaholic?

Answer as below...
This is all within a month nia.. OMG!
I had been doing a lot online shopping ever since
Obdesignhad open to overseas shipping..
Taiwan website to buy plus size clothings online... (I always go to the shop when i visit Taiwan... speak of the devil... my taiwan posts still hanging there =.= )



I just see my shopping history!!!
18August - I bought 4 tops 1 bottom

28 August - I bought another 4 tops
18 Sept - I bought 4 tops and 2 bottoms
Wth...
 I really in need of another wardrobe already...
hohoho...
BTW the quality is berry good n nice and most importantly is cheap...
My buys always in an average of S$15!!

hahaha...

This is not all of it leh...
Ever since I was intro to Taobao, I get super doper addicted!!
I even see ppl buy like furniture (like for the whole house wor!) 
For mi...

I bought stuffs like sleeping wear for wedding, cupcake holder, LOVE plates, bom
bom deco n balloons for our candy bar for surprisingmylove.. I even bought winter boots, neck cushion for my Europe trip lor!!!! And and and iphone 6 casing too.. 
oh ya... n 2 pumps (seem like i had been adding more n more! whoopz!)
gosh... 
I noe I suppose to save $$$ but all this is need leh (okay I NEED IT)...
hohoho...
Hubb wun kill mi de la!! (so far ba!)

No comments: