Sunday, June 15, 2014

Poulet dating with hubb

 First time trying French Casual Dining Restaurant
Poulet
This really caught my attention
I like the service, the food and the place


Thanks Hubb for bringing mi here.. 
and
I love it..
Just 2 pages of menu and it took mi quite a while to order..
plus I just can't believe the price range
maybe
I always have the thinking that French cruises are all expensive overprice
I'm impressed at the affordable price at Poulet

 

Poulet means 'chicken' in French
so of course the specialty is no other than chicken

 
Poulet Roti (S$15.80 half / S$28.80 whole)

Chicken with home-made mushroon Chardonnay sauce
I simply love the sauce so much
noticed someone ordered their Baguette (S$2.00) after we finished the chicken
and
I go 'should have order it to dip the sauce'

 Ganny Smith Chicken and Egg Mayo Sandwish ( S$8.80)

Breads..Sandwishes... Baguette..
my all times favourite
Must try this!

 
Peach Clafoutis (S$7.90)

Rustic French-baked dessert served with peach and vanilla ice cream
okay
I love ice-cream
I love peach
but I dun really like this combination of both
especially the peach is serve baked

Vivocity
1 Harbourfront Walk
#01-175/176/177
Singapore 098585
6376 9087


No comments: