Saturday, May 17, 2014

[Review] Kinohimitsu D'tox juice

Kinohimitsu D'Tox Plum Juice is a smart way to flush out toxins from your bowel within 2 - 4 hours,
without intruding your daily life.
Kinohimitsu J'pan D'Tox Juice made from 100% natural,
with no additives that provide high concentration of dietary fiber
which encourage bowel movement and avoid constipation.
During the 6 days program,
I do experience the urge running to toilet on the second day of my drink
(so guys, pls either drink this at night after meals or weekends, okay!)
after completing the 6 day program
after all the unwanted things in my intestines and colons being flushed away
after my body is cleansed
after feeling so much refresh
da~dang
I really feel cleansed and refresh
of course
changing abit of my diet by eating plenty of fruits and veg
and
getting enough of sleep
did played a big part here too!
I'm starting the collagen diamond 5300 drink!
Can't wait to have a better complexion
Indeed
today is the fourth day of the collagen drink,
I can feel my dry skin is getting more moisturize and obvious less dryness
even staying long hrs in air-con room 
yes yes yes
my big day in Dec
I have not start with anything so I need to at least start with my complexion!
❤❤❤

No comments: