Monday, November 11, 2013

Surprising My Love ~ SML ~ Gardens By the Bay

Let mi introduce you #SurprisingMyLove
Today is my berry first event♡surprising Brenda Bence's husband Daniel Jackman
Many thanks for Hubb and Ai for helping mi up
And 
we had a great time too
Happy that it turns out great and fun
so it not just for them but us
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Small brief of Surprising My Love
SML is a full-service events planning company that provides complete planning, management, entertainment, high quality activities, event promotion, consulting and supervision for corporate and social events. SML pride ourselves on attentions to details and provides clients with spectacular events through creativity and uniqueness based on individual tastes and preferences with extra element of 'Surprise'.
To help your company or organisation to plan an upcoming events, SML offers free consultation.  To discuss further your requirements; and our capabilities, please contact me at jeanerling@gmail.com. We assure to bring creativity and save your time, leaving you the opportunity to sit back and enjoy the event.
♡♡No surprise event is complete without SML♡♡


 ♡♡Special thanks to Brenda and Daniel for giving us this opportunity to plan their 15th wedding anniversary♡♡

A simple note from them make our day!

Giant Baby Sculpture at Gardens By The Bay

Thanks Hubb for helping mi out..
Really meant alot to me!
The best Hubby award goes to you!


 
Flowers photo bombing 
I love the flowers
I love Gardens by the Bay ~ Flower Dome
I already told my in~laws next CNY we shall go here together






 
Really wanna thanks my Ai  (Diana) for accompanying mi the whole day
Thank you so much for waking up early just to accompany mi at Aquarium and also Gardens by the bay..
This really an unforgettable day for me!
Thank for joining my berry first event and I hope more to come
Though this time only Starbucks and also Texas Chicken
but it really come from the bottom of my heart

After sending off Brenda and Daniel to their next destination 
We went back to the next dome ~ the Cloud dome
which I dun really like it..
Too wet too misty too not fun
But my hubb love it which I dunno why...!
If can, can give the cloud dome a miss..
Oh ya...
we kanna 'scam'
okay I should phased it this way~~We feel being cheated!
We ended our Gardens early as we were here since early in the morning
so didn't manage to see the night of Gardens
and
as our legs are killing us
so decided to take the shuttle service to Bayfront station -> this is wat we were told 'Bayfront station
Of coz we had to pay S$2.00 for shuttle service
and the so called Bayfront station is actually just behind the Gardens
why must they charged
Kinda feel cheated but indeed it was quite fun
and we did enjoy the ride

Opening Hours: 9:00 am - 9.00 pm daily
Local Resident Admission: Adult - S$12.00, Senior Citizen and child - S$8.00
this is only the price for the flower dome
Local Resident Admission - Adult - S$20.00, Senior Citizen - S$15.00 child - S$12.00
this includes entry to the Cloud forest
For foreigner admission - Adult and Senior Citizen - S$28.00 and child - S$15.00 

No comments: