Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Thailand ~ Bangkok ~ Novotel

Random Me!

Next Monday gonna fly to Thailand (Bangkok) once again
Second time this year
There may be third time if there's cheap cheap flight
Just like last year*** I went Taiwan twice too but kinda sad not able to travel to Taiwan this year
Missed Scoots promotion
Tkt at S$0.02
meaning S$98.00 and I'm able to fly to Taiwan
Though my friends got 2 extra promo tkts
we are to pay the original price in order to get his tkts
No point right!!!
Nevermind
No Taiwan, Thailand also fine
Thanks Jetstar for the lovely promotion  
Went Bkk last Apr'13
and I simply missed Bkk already

Both took Jetstar Asia
Though their seats may not be comfy
but at times they offer quite a good deal for traveller lover like me
*Knock my head*
I already forget how much I pay for the flight tkts
all I remember is bring a friend for FREE
This time round
*oppz*
We just had to pay fuel and airport taxes
If I didn't remember wrongly
Air tkts prices should S$144.00 to and fro

Share Some lovely photos
Enter the hotel with warm welcome and of coz welcome drink as well
Wanna a special treatment from the hotel
❤Honeymooner❤
so email them before we get there
Yippe
I really fall in love with Novotel
Convenient, Minute walk from BTS and Siam paragon etc 
All the hoteliers are friendly and nice
We were being greet with Happy Honeymoon throughout our stay
Isn't it sweet!
Though Hubby and I only ROM and holding our wedding banquet next year
I already requesting for honeymooners
❤❤I always think that Hubby and I are honeymooner throughout❤❤
As usual me
cam~bombing session first
at times Hubby get real piss with mi and my Intragram@jeanrin and hashtags #rinvin

Hotel honeymooner deco
Isn't it lovely!!
I really fall in ❤ with it
Both swans stick together even till the day we check out
oppz

How lovely right!
I just can't stop myself
Hubby bought this 'ThaiThai' for mi
*Been slping with mi since the day I got him*
Hubb wanna buy me a bigger 1
but
all thanks to my picker minded
the one and the only one get pick up by another girl's bf
Nvm
will go back and see if there's any this time
Oh ya
Will bring Thai Thai along too

Okay
Below are all the loots we got
Not too much ba
hee

Oh ya
It's my brother's wedding this Sunday
really get real excited
Kinda busy week ahead

~ Closing Monthend account
~ Appt to do pedicure and medicure
~Brother's wedding
~ Going Honeymoon for my Brother *another excuse to Travel*
Bangkok SHopping
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee❤




No comments: