Sunday, October 13, 2013

Manicure ~ Pedicure

Busy Saturday
Got to have my fingers and toes nails done
Thinking to DIY my hair color
But thinking that my scalp is not doing quite well
so has to kick off the idea of coloring my hair
Had my nails done with Myntfingers
Gelish manicure with nails art cost me S$65.00 (S$35 for gelish mani and S$30 for the design)
Pretty fall in love with my hello kitty nails 
despite some hiccups still as pretty
Pardon mi with no filter of all this pics
kinda 
'Dirty small hands'
Aiya ~ dunno whether to be happy for small hands or sad for dirty hands
(^o^)"

Above close up photo of my hello kitty fingers
Here looks better
No filter as well but look so different
More close up pictures
After manicure with Myntfingers
I went to Yishun Northpoint Pinc for pedicure
Must be thinking why dun I do both together and save travelling
Becoz I had berry bad dry and cracked heels and in-growth nails
and 
Evonne always did a good job
Most importantly
I gonna do waxing for my half leg
Pretty happy with her service
*Classic Pedicure @ S$33.00
*Half leg waxing @ S$35.00
My clean fatty legs.. 

Hubb had his hair done at Kimage
Its been ages since he last haircut at atas salon le
Different look
And 
most importantly 
I love it
Still provided he can style it this way

I jus got can't stop taking photos with my nails
Taken by hubb
Saying he wanna take a artistic photo
I was like 'how artistic is this man'

Okay
We are all well prepare for my bro wedding 
So excited
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥






No comments: