Saturday, September 7, 2013

2D1N in Batam

Went for a getaways with my hubby's friends to Batam last weekend
To some ppl out there
Batam may be boring or for old uncles to find their 2nd 'chun"
But I love coming to Batam
For SPA
For Massage 
For shopping (I mean supermarket shopping)
We stay in I hotel Batam

3 best things of this hotel
* 5 - 10min walk to Nagoya Hill
* Free Wi-fi in room and lobby
* Safe and clean and New

I Hotel, Batam, Indonesia
Check out this link:
http://www.ihotel-batam.com/ppc/?gclid=CKDx1MaquLkCFcIb4godSiYAhA

If you were to take cab to get to the hotel
you will see sumthing cool
The guards will actually check every parts of the taxi for "bomb'
Just like Changi Airport
I'm sure if it is just I hotel or all hotels in batam

DDouble queen bed
Hubby always prefer hotels bed than our house's bed





With Hubby and his friends above..

As this is the second time here in Batam
I actually Google for any recommends for seafood restaurant 
since I had already tried Golden Prawn 933
I decided to go for Wey Wey at Harbour Bay 
Both located at different area
Flankly speaking
I dun really like the taste of the seafood 
regardless 
Golden Prawn 933 or Wey Wey
for exmaple 
their chili crabs
Singapore chili crabs taste so so so so so much better









However, 
the prices is so so so so much cheaper to eat seafood 
in Batam than Singapore
All the above for 5 paxs plus individual drinks for around S$70
where to find in Sin




Haa
Look for we found ~~~ mini trolley for kid
Oh ya..
Special thanks to Eska Wellness 
Went for massage first thing after we had our lunch
Though this time we dun really enjoy the massage comparing to the first time 
they actually provide the extra miles
not sure if they could get commission 
still
They drove us to Harbour Bay for our dinner with comfy car
Of course 
we gonna go back hotel ourselves

Instead of having a early night after a long day
we kinda wanna get drunk
sorry not we, 
just the guys
Oh ya
we also order room service (one of the cheapest room services we had) to go with Chivas
Must order food; French fries
They served it hot


My hubby with his Chivas
he was trying to say is i wanna drink de
Anyway

Breakfast at I hotel
Simply, nice and yummy








Despite being berry tired and shacked
we not ending the day tat easy
we went for the 7th month dinner at Toa Payoh with my family
One of the must have dinner for 7th month
Thank Daddy for the dinner
Thank XiaoGu Zhang for the ride home
Thank hubby for the accompany despite being so tired


No comments: