Tuesday, August 20, 2013

ANgry ANgry

Random post after 4mths plus...

Wanna post lovely photos de. .. Try uploading this afternoon but no time to upload everything.... In the end gonna start with a unhappy things for ny long lost posting...
Now trying using phone to update. .. Hope will turn out fine!

Suppose to be a happy Tuesday but end up  argument.. Always like that.. Just because he is tired after the whole day work. .. he still have to clean up the altar cause tml is the 15th of the chinese calender... he started to find faults... this wrong that wrong... wth!! I forget the flower at the sink he said mi for not keeping it in the fridge fine... tat my oversight!!! He started picking again... This time is ham ham HAM.... 'yr ham will spoil hor' I just rem... tat ham plastics bag is he carry de not mi lor... hence it suppose to be mi saying him hor...

Yes... I agree he is a wonderful and best hubby... but like I always say he love to find fault when he doing work and I comfortably seated down doing nth... for sure he sure wanna ask mi do thing de... have he thinks that how about when I doing housework leh... doesn't he sitting there playing games....

One word ---- EGO

No comments: