Monday, January 21, 2013

My last weekend

Friday~18Jan
TGIF**
I love steamboat.. Just a early cny reunion steamboat with my hubby. Yes, just the 2 of us and we really enjoyed ourselves. Slowly put in the foods that we wanna eat, no fighting no rushing.. That's the way to be.. We love having steamboat at home, sitting in front of tv, watching our favorite movie.. Chilling in our own way.. Cheers!


My Fav steamboat session

Saturday~19Jan
*Weekend*
Watched 'Taxi Taxi -德士当家' by Gurmit Singh and Mark Lee.. So long never watch local production and well, this movie is good.. Laugh from beginning till the end.. Forget all the stress and work, just sit back and relax and Look See Look See!

'Taxi Taxi -德士当家

My hubby with the large popcorn
Long to have a nice watch for myself.. So without hesitate, we walked into City Chain and yes, I saw this 'Solvil' watch. Caught it at the first sight.. Simple and nice and suit mi.. Most importantly, my hubby bought this beautiful watch for me.. I really have a wonderful hubby whose really dote me alot.. Whatever I want, if he can do it, he will definitely do it for me.. Just feel so blessed to have a hubby like him.. 

Love at first sight
Sunday - 20Jan
Ya, it's Sunday once again..
It's been a long time since mi, my hubby, my xiao gugu and my sweetheart cousin went for shopping.. Once every few months but we will definitely meet up for shopping before cny..
Oh ya.. Plus size ladies...
Wanna introduce this shop ' Dafuni", at amk hub level 1..  They selling sizes from S to 5XL and their designs really fantastic.. This sales lady (among all, the oldest-sorry this is the best way to describe ), she may not have the best sale service but she definitely has the warm sale service among themselves. In the end, I bought 1 jacket and a lace skirt-short,both my xiao gugu and cousin bought a dress for themselves. The price, yes, it's abit expensive but still worth it..

No comments: