Friday, March 6, 2009

Really berry long nv update le...
Hey prince, thanks for reminding me(free go shopping and dining...I miss those days)
Gonna update rite away before i forgot...
This few months reali done lots of things...
January busy with Chinese New Year stuffs and baking cookies with my bendan and pineapples tarts with my Xiao Gu... Fun year this year... Of course Big JAck 21... This year didn't play much coz new year fall on weeksday, after the two days gonna go back to work liao so not much days to play... But frankly speaking I reali enjoy my New Year this year...
February busy with looking forward for my Valentine's day... Bendan and me had our romantic 'er ren si jie' at Downtown East... I gonna plan go again, coz I juz loving it... Perhap should plan to Genting... We shall see...
I went for CSP- Certified Services Professional course on 19-25 Feb... I learn to think positively, to be a team player, strive for improvement....etc.... AT first I really dun find any reason/s for me as a account credit officer to go there for... Guess what... the second,third really change my mindset... I learn alot of things and complain less(fyi, course didn't teach us this, but once you had change your mindset and attitude to positive, alot of your behavior will change automatically) I enjoy my class with all my new frenz... They are great and we already planning for a gathering in June after our lecturer finish her exam( she is still having exam, this too motivate me to go look for a night class to study) She will be treating us to Grand Hyatt and we shall see....
Juz started with Facebook and really addicted to pet society, been playing it almost everyday and I even influence my Bendan to join me and he too addicted... and now i noe he had so much frenz than me... Who cares!
First week of March - I received my Prince's msg... Really surprise yet happy lor.. it's been 2 months or so we had yet go out for shopping and gossiping.. Really miss those days especially in the swimming pool( you noe what i mean). Find some day go out lo... Hear you say you had started working your berry first Full time job, wish you all the best kays...

No comments: