Monday, July 28, 2008

Ramdon pic...













My 22nd birthday...Though without all my frenz and buddies celebrating with me this year but i still enjoying myself especially with my bendan and my family...Yesterday reali enjoy myself, I reali Gan Dong lor...Thank Biao Jie for the cake hee...1 more thing,i finally have photo with my Daddy leh...Didn't he look handsome haha...kanna force by me take picture haha..Thank Daddy wor...Oh ya...Thank Brother...Thank for giving me your wife...I mean yr PSP..Though it's a seond hand de with lots of scatches but reali thank alot for it...Oso good la..1 person cannot have so many wife mar..now u got your bike le muz xi sheng 1 of it mar..Dun worry i will take good care of your wife haha sure beta den u de...hee


Today is my Bendan Baobei birthday...Oso early in the morning wake up backache so took leave to stay at home to rest or maybe...hee Simply cannot leave my bendan at home mar his birthday leh..I dun care...No matter how pain still muz go out today..I will try my berry best not to quarrel with him..I mean not to throw my temper wahaha...

No comments: