Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm 22 years old today le....
It's truth once after 21st birthday, times passes real fast man
nothing much this year
Didn't reali celebrate much especially with my frenz
My prince haha dun even noe where she is and wat happen to her
totally ignore me, maybe something reali happen on her
but doesn't she at least let me noe
at least if i can help, I most happy to help de
maybe she didn't wish to tell me ba
but it's my birthday leh...
Juz hope szhe get out of it soon ba...
Already celebrate with my ITE buddies le..
Thank Alan,Alvin and Enjing
I reali like the cake though it's abit melted haha
sorry asr...so long den update here...
Thank Bendan for the missing wallet and the chocolate cake
I reali love it...
Thank for every1...
I noe there's more thing to come tonight
but i may not have this chance to update here
the next update oso dun which donkey day or month le lor...
And...
Happy 22nd birthday once again to me and Bendan...

No comments: