Friday, February 1, 2008

6 more days to go…
It’s like finally liao….
Yesterday have a great time chatting with Bendan
den forget to tell him something berry touching and sweet thing happen yesterday afternoon…It’s abt his mummy de…
I dunno I can explain well here…
Oh it’s start with she call mi yesterday afternoon tink after she call my bendan…
den as I dun reali noe who call mi so I ask who’s tat mar…
guess wat she say…?
she say yr mummy la…
I was like huh y my mum will like of alll sudden call mi
need money is it...
but in the end she say auntie la…
dunno wat she say next abt daughter this kind of thing…
isn’t it berry sweet?
I was like wow…
hee but forget to tell my bendan..hee…
he sure will be berry happy for mi rite…
I mean happy with mi la…wahaha…
cool isn't it..
i was so touch and happy lo...
could any1 understand my feeling hee
Tml still gonna work kinda berry sianz lor
coz reali nothing to do liao lor
I clear everything yesterday liao lor…
today left invoicing nia…
I scare if I do finish den tml I die liao lor…
nothing to do den sure will fall aslp liao lor…nvm…
download games maybe even songs…
I dun care liao..hee…
I now reali nothing to do lor been yawning since juz now lor eyes already so small le now even more worse lor keep crying man…
Help!!
Eyes getting smaller and smaller lor…
20th Feb will be my last day over at Siam Express...
everything here isn't tat bad
but Pay kinda less and no incentive no everything
I do feel bad for leaving my Si fu
i dunno lea
but they give the feeling since the day i confirm resign is bad lor
like yesterday,
the cheque book they normally kept in the cupboard
for mi to issue cheque de
in the end
i realise it's not there anymore liao lor..
anyway i dun care much liao lor...
at least i see their true color..
tat reali disappointed like everything was juz fake...
wat funny is i'm going to start my the other job on 21st feb
rite after my last day lor
hee
cannot even rest
but at least gonna have pay through out lo...
hee...
at least this time will get even higher pay liao leh
wahaha
hopefully i can manage to save up liao

No comments: