Monday, October 15, 2007

__Yummy__
Satuarday morning meet up my auntie and Biao Jie go play mahjong...
aiyo though we onli play 5cent-10cent but still it's fun...
cannot bet too much later my Ah Gong nagged again
somemore my auntie still a beginner but she mostly will win 1...
I win too today...
Onli my Biao jie lose 15bucks den she dun wan to play liao haha..
My ah ma so call spoilt my day...aiya from young, my ah ma and ah gong alway stand by my bro
wat they say-elder should give way to younger 1..
should dote younger 1..
Hello!!!
when did i dun treat him well?
When he in need of money no matter how tight i am i still will find my way to help him..
When he wanna open chalet,he dun have enough money,i fork out and pay for him..
somemore it's at the last week of the money and first week of the money,
making myself so tight,and i onli have enough for my transport onli
i dun even mind coz he is my bro...
Now everybody saying mi dun treat him well,wat onli 1 brother should treat him well..
when did i dun treat him well...
cannot everything give in to him de mar...
Hello!!! i'm elder sister not younger leh...he should at least respect mi OK...
I already keep my mouth shut when he rude to mi,nv respect mi in front of my frenz le leh
Now still say mi..
every1 say mi...
i juz hate to be the eldest...
watever it's over i dun wish to tink over it again juz wish my grandparents dun bring it up again
PLEASE!!!!!
Bottle tree Village
meet bendan and his mummy and bro at AMK hub coz his mummy nv go there before...
i left grandparents there 4plus 5
but i gonna wait for them till 6 plus...tired sia...been walking here and there lor...
wat to do...
bendan's mummy birthday cannot blame..
haha...
of coz when they reach,i bring them go buy the vegcrisp...
it's so delicious man...muz go and try...
after tat we went in the NTUC walk walk...
in the end all we buy all beer haha for BEndan's daddy 1 lor...
of coz breezer for mi and my bendan...
after AMK we went yishun meet up Bendan's daddy to drive us to Bottle Tree Village..
den we meet up bendan's auntie and cousins...
the food there was nice but i didn't eat much haha...coz it's kinda oily i dun reali like it...
after tat we went to the near-by coffee shop there chit chat till like 11plus..
den we went to loyang there pray pray.
HomeSweetHome
den finally homesweethome...
after doing all the stuff,it's like 2plus den we celebrate auntie birthday give her surpise
coz we off all the light pretend we sleeping liao haha..
my bendan bought a mint chocolate cake..
den haha we went inside uncle auntie room to drink and play card till like 5 plus...
i'm tired liao...
*-Sunday morning-*
early in the morning,i accompany bendan go find tailor to saw his rank up...
stupid shop so slow and rude...we wun go there ever agian..
tat china lady told us she will finish in half an hr in the end almost 2 hr den finish somemore sew wrongly...when we waited inside for them she shouted at us saying if we stand there she can't concentrate den wun sew nice so we went outside in the end still do wrongly mar...
if not my bendan dun like,i sure going to say her liao lor...
i tink sooner or later sure close down liao lor,the shop so messy,anyhow throw the clothes on the floor,so rude...somemore nv do finish ppl clothing lor...
got 1 guy came to collect his clothes but haven't done de lor...i can understand his feeling...
i overhear he left it there for almost 2week liao lor...
today den is auntie birthday...
so we went over auntie side grandparents hse...we call cab to go over there coz got 5 pax mar
Londan cab leh but quite torn down de
abit disappointed leh...first time experience like tat...haha
when we reach there,they wanna play mahjong as short of 1 leg so i join in the game lor
play mahjong again... but tis time all pro sia...
lucky i win hee...
before we go home gonna call cab again ,from 9pm,we call till 10pm den got cab-Mvp
the driver drive berry reckless lor,i feel so giddy so gonna sleep but even kanna woke up at turn when he dun even brake when turning lor...
hear from bendan,he nearly bump onto a motorbike lor...
lucky we reach home safety...
when reach home,after bathing all, gonna help auntie iron clothes if not the next day sure alot 1
so after my bath,i take over auntie den she go bath lor..
i iron till 1230 den went inside the room,pack my bag den at 1am i fallen aslp le...

No comments: