Monday, September 10, 2007

Last weekend was my brother's chalet,celebrating his chalet..tis bro of mine say he invite 60 over ppl in the end not even 40 lor...but everything goes well and i'm sure he love it and we hope he wun wan to open again haha...his frenz all stil okay la only those who stay over like wat sia..i dun reali like so over there i keep saying him and i noe he dun like it but i'm oso wei ta hao lor..At the last nitez,he was drunk,berry drunk and make all of us worry abt him especially mi lor...didn't reali slp well tat nitez and rush over in the morning to see him lor maybe becoz i dun trust his frenz whose staying over...hello,it's mi and my bendan who help mi pack all the stuff and clear de area for him de lor when he's drunk dun tink he know oso...

my bendan,his bro and i went over my grandparents there lor,play mahjong again...everything goes well and happy when.........the telephone rang and is my stepmum at the other line asking him whether he got bring the chair home fro, the chalet,but he dun..den my xiao gu say take ah gong old chair give her den she wun use it as a excuse to buy new chair,den my ah gong tot my bro took his nv bring back..all ting started becoz of his mouth...den i shouted at him but my bro tot i shout at him den he threw the mahjong made mi more hot liao as he threw it and bounce back hit mmy xiao gu den i scolded him den he juz throw everything hitted mi,i throw back of coz den i started to cry while quarrelling with him the whole family should be shock ba,but i dun care,as at tat time i'm juz a crazy fellow hitting every1 who touch especially my bendan who hug mi dun let mi storm out den my bro push mi and i tink i SMACK him too but i no recall of any too i only saw a spect on the floor and tot is my bendan de...den when my bro wanna hit mi,my bendan push him away den i juz storm out scolding my nosy neighbour who kept looking at us...kaypo sia...my bendan manage to catch up with mi at the lift..i stupid la should go down the stair yet i climb up to take lift lor...sianz...den i juz sit at my void deck there cry and cry,neither i noe my bro was standing all along when i complain so much to my my bendan and ah ma crying so hard...saying how heart pain i was to see my bro like tat...and i'm suppose to be his elder sis not younger,y should i kept give way to him and spoilt him...after awhile,i stand up and saw my bro standing but tink i care i juz walk away,with my tears dropping away lor..den i reach another blk,my bendan ask mi to stay at the playgound there cry finish first...when i walk,i saw my bro there again,but i juz walk away ignoring...but everything start to get okay when he msg mi saying sorry..but he ask mi to change my temper toward my bendan,i reply him saying ya i should change den how abt his,as expected he sure say he already change alot...hello where got...but okay la..i'm reali glad we okay le..and i noe he should who care him most ba...
but no matter wat he still my bro and i love mi too...
oso ke lian my bendan...kanna i beat till his hand so pain sorry my dear..i noe u are for my good but how can u dun let mi go and stay there quarrel with him meh and how can u kept asking mi question when i still bursting with tears huh...aiyo...but still i enjoy myself after the quarrel eating western food and it's so delicous...love u sooooooooooooooo much...



jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: