Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's Saturday once again...Another week had pass again..I been working almost everyday expect Sunday,i feel tired liao not juz becoz on work stuff..aiya i also dunnoe wat is going on..I feel so piss over some stuff which i also dunno wat is all abt.. Suddenly i feel like going back to the past when i had no trouble...I miss the time when i'm still a kid,a chuddy little small ger who alway fight and made trouble with her little brother,alway get punished and caned together,even got to slap each other when we disturb my uncle sweet dream..but i reali it soooooooo much though when young i kept complaining in my diary...Times flies..I'm old liao,another few more year ahead i will be marry,have kid,have grand children and die...Can't time goes back or goes slower...i reali miss my daddy who alway dote mi and my brother,alway bought us to the amk mac,i rem tat time i alway eat their MacChicken and even the Mac dunno wat wing which now dun have liao onli the new MacWing nia... My daddy still dote us but there's oso an extra 1 for him too.....everything change...I reali regret to leave my daddy five years ago,to go join my idiot,ass-hole mum who didn't even bother to care about her daughter who even try to sell her away when she's young...how can i break my daddy's heart and come stay with my tat mum..i oso dunno why...but in fact at the first beginning i had no intend to join her till my cousin from her drag mi over de...kind of regret coz i give her a chance to use to cheat on my daddy money...
AHHHHHHHHHHHH......
WAT AM I DOING?sunddenly feel so lost,feel so useless...nothing happen to mi but i dunno y...pls dun ask mi why or wat happen coz i dun even noe it myself...
jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: