Monday, September 17, 2007

It's Monday once again...

Weekend alway pass so fast,I dun even have the chance to enjoy myself yet...kinda sad hor haha..

yeah i change my blogskin all by meself,i mean the setting all,i still got copy and paste de la..but how i wish i can do better man coz i still dunno how to put space while blogging..dunno u all noe wat i mean mar but those who noe,kindly tell mi lea so i can do better..thank wor...haha...


how can i organise my time better..i alway not enough time leh alway been so tired i oso dunno y...so good my auntie,all went genting but i cannot go becoz of work sia...haiz...tis weeekend gonna go grandparent there but i scare how...haiz... somemore my bendan on guard duty so dunno wanna go out with his parents onli or i go grandparent there...haiz...

hao la..gonna work liao if not kanna caught jiu bu hao la....


jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: