Saturday, August 4, 2007




Yesterday went for check up at KK,no worry i'm not with any baby,juz some woman problem.Though like tat i still dun reali like to go check up alone tat y i'm alway go check with my prince...Who noe!she got class tis time round and so lucky my bendan off day so my bendan accompany mi go...haha he oso shy shy de lor....nvm la at least got ppl accompany mi...next appointment 6 months later,by den dunnoe how to take off and who pei wo go...nvm la wait till den den say lor..no problem de...everything end around 1130 and cost mi around 30 bucks...It's okay coz i got work le...still quite excited over it...went shopping at bugis street with my bendan,first time went there with him haha...we alway shopping centre de tat y money spend berry fast haha...my bendan bought birthday gift for his brother too bad cannot tell here coz his brother berry kaypoh will come my blo9 read de haha...my bendan didn't buy anything for himself,i wanna buy for him he oso dun wan...haiz...
around 1plus we went over PS there to catch a movie as at nitez meeting his mummy over there...haiz long story again...my bendan parents quarrel days ago leh....the main source is becoz daddy dun wanna mummy go mummy frenz house coz scare mummy go gamble haiz...watever it is...i tink daddy went over board le...but i still a outsider so cannot comment to much...hope they faster get well soon if not berry scary...I SCARE U NOE...ermz...back to my previous top..............while on the way to PS,mi and my bendan been playing and playing,while waiting for the next train to come,my bendan suddenly throw temper,at first i tot he juz fooling mi waiting for mi to sha jiao so i of coz sha jiao la if not more worse..who noe he took mi for granted lor and mi too get piss off so didn't talked to him too...even when we reach PS oso,he walk in front mi walk behind or the the other way round...reach B1,i lost him of coz i get more piss la,i went withdraw money ahhhhhhhh i touch my bank money le...after tat i waited outside the bank for him but no sight of him seeing time almost 230 le as we wanna catch the show at 230 de so i call him ask him where he is...guess wat?he went up without mi lor make mi more piss off..without talking to him,i went straight buy tickets,when he ask wat i wanna eat i told him nothing but after buying the tickets haha i went buy popcorn combo...i wanna show him tat i berry berry angry dun wanna use his money lor...he wanna fight to pay but haha i more clever hee i putt the money rite beside the cashier...oh forget to say wat show we watching...we watched the show ALONE...not bad la...quite scary but if watch till the end,u wun find it scary...can go watch de worth the money but dun watch during weekend huh if not,not worth le...mi and my bendan okay when inside the cinema,haha it's he come and talk to mi lor if not i rather i scare myself den i go hide behind his back...haha...but lucky he talked to mi la...if not........after the show,we went walk walk while waiting for his mummy...den we saw Alvin at G2000 coz he working there,so pei him go have his break at foodcourt..of coz we didn't eat la...after tat,i drag my bendan to Dorothy Perkins and i bought 3 tops over there which cost mi 9bucks each...tis time my bendan paid for mi..Thank bendan and sorry tat u oso gotta touch yr bank money le...when his mummy come,we went walk walk den go eat lor...went home after tat but my bendan went to his frenz chalet...he berry busy de la every months got frenz birthday...lucky i dun have much frenz hee...
went home with my bendan's mummy again shop during the way to interchange...she bought a top which i love it alot but didn't wanna buy,and both of us bought shoe since it's 2 for 16 buck...all becoz my work if not my bendan where will let mi like tat spend money...i spend almost 200 on clothing le lor...heee....it's okay coz i going to work extra hard for more money...when i get my first pay,i gotta treat my bendan and his family a good meal plus of my ah gong television and my daddy a meal or something...after tis blo9 dunnoe when i can blo9 again,coz gotta start work le will be busy by den

No comments: