Thursday, August 16, 2007

Now tis time,i'm over at my office updating my blog...of coz cannot let my boss or should i say cannot let even 1 ppl in the office to see mi doing outside stuff...hee..i'm kinda of tired and stress over all the work so trying now to relieve some stress..It's going past the second weeks of my office life le...I love my job though i'm still alone over at the office coz all dunnoe mi nor i noe them kinda lonely and bored over there lor...maybe bocoz i'm still new so wun reali go find new ting to do but so far i learnt quite alot le my sup even say i'm a berry fast learner...since like tat can't she teach mi more new stuff so tat i wun be so bored doing nothing..i even play solitaire and even freecell and heart...i'm not tat free at time but scare i do finish all the stuff will left mi nothing to do in the end so gotta slow down my work so i play games if not i sure fallen aslp...I dunnoe wat happen around my office heard alot of ting happen especially the new group of china ppl juz come to sing,dunnoe for wat competition...so funny..it's even come out in the chinese newspaper...i dunnoe la i juz listen and nv comment so much abt anything nor they will tell mi too...dun care liao...i juz do my stuff will do le...tonitez nmuz go buy some snackz if not i'm going to slp for sure liao...but if i'm going to eat snackz den no lunch for mi...i muz JIE KOU le...hee...for the sake of my health,for my bendan and his family too and of coz to myself...i wanna wear pretty pretty clothes de...
WAIT FOR MI...I CAN DO IT DE...RITE...
need to go back to work liao...coz 1 and a half hr more i going home...my bendan now is sick liao so muz rush back home bring him go see doctor liao...

No comments: