Friday, August 24, 2007

It's Friday once again le..now again over at office updating my blog..Oh my goodness,I reali noe how to eat snake wor..haha..not i wan de but if i do my work so fast den later on the week i reali get nothing to do isn't it more worse lor so even hr or so i will stop myself for awhile or even play some games...I even do my work so slow tat i cannot take it,i even wanna sleep lor...tis few days i bring food from home to eat...save money lor coz i reali no money le...who ask mi 1 whole month nv work somemore my bendan and my birthday month so spend a bomb le..my bendan too spend a bomb on his PSP which his cousin bought for him but he gonna spend 160 plus to buy UMD card and memory card and even casing...of coz he noe money le...nvm 4 more days,i gonna get my pay le..First pay i'm not going to9 save hee coz i wanna go enjoy myself...i gonna bring my bendan to Pizza Hut and Sakae Sushi eat and celebrate our 2 year anniversary...so happy...but somehow sad coz maybe cannot have chalet like last year at Sentosa,maybe tis year juz celebrate at hm coz...i gonna work...feel like taking MC haha..but cannot la if not where got money...coz I WAN MONEY...MONEY MONEY MONEY COME COME...tml still gonna come back office,of coz working la,the next 2 months still the same sat muz come back work..but it's okay..time flies berry fast de,coz now it already 3weeks i working in tis new company,new place and work with new frenz..They treat mi oso not bad...i reali like tis job...


Next week wanna goo stay with my ah gong ah ma le..been staying with bendan almost 2 months,alot of ting happen at his hse lo..somehow feel like i shouldn't stay there for so long not even say forever la..i noe my bendan and his family wun mind mi staying but i oso dunno how to say..maybe i getting tired le...

No comments: