Wednesday, August 1, 2007


very first pic of the day...
mi and my prince...

the master bedroom...got 2 wor..

the other bedroom...oso 2 rooms of tis..

my bendan's mummy....tis is the living room too...

and the kitchen...big hor...

lovely couple...

Dear ..i reali love u...thank for everything...

my birthday cake...bendan's brother bought for mi de...21 years old le...

berry fast hor...my birthday wishes...of coz find a goody joy , mi and boy will love each other more and more and...shhhhhhhhhhhh...cannnot say de...
tis year i got 6 wishes...haha




cut cake le...

ling2

best buddies...shuan and elaine


see no evil...hear no evil...talk no evil...


superman...spiderman...ultraman...

kinda bully..

21 years...first pic i take with my bro lor..

mi and my bendan's whole family


28july 2007

taken b4 my prince went for photo taking..but sad she too busy nv come back lor

mi and vin's cousin Hannah...ermz my future humpx...

my younger bro...grace future husband...



my boy starting fire for all us...touching hor...muackz

his and his frenz...helping hand...

buffet time!!!

best frenz of the day...



finally the buffet come..hungry le lor...

i look yuck*...oh with leng and hannah...my boy cousins...


my bendan's grandparents

mi and my whole family....
i love tis...

both my bro...

BBQ time...



mi and auntie and ah ma...

tis oso the whole family...too bad my cousin and my uncles all went back early...

RSAF...my bendan airforce frenz...cannot call them army boys..

my bendan's sec.frenz...

my bendan's whole family...

with the kids...15 years later...the next couples hee...


front and back...onli my boy noe it...


my grandma and xiaogu with both of us



youngest group photo

smilez...candy shot...


cut cake time le...




wat they doing...

Jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: