Thursday, August 9, 2007

Another day of work,life great when I'm out there working..Everything was berry smooth though over there feel left out or watever but do u tink i care..wat i care most is the money the pay..Sound money face wor...I juz love it..My work is stress but easy,i tink la..today is National day so i off today...I'm getting tired le but I'm sure i soon will get use to it de..RITE...
Yesterday is my boy's brother birthday..His daddy treat us all go eat cafe cartel...the food over there was so filling...2 pax can share 1 dish lor...We order pork rib,crispy combo,great burger and pasta...all share eat lo,at first his mummy wanna order another dish,salad but the waiter there suggest us to wait for our order come,see le den order coz their set is very big...Though last nitez their berry busy but their service not bad la except for their plates and forks not enough...haha..tat meal cost us 80 plus still worth it cost we all eat till berry full...We too bought their blueberry cheese cake and banana cake,50% after 9pm can go try...recommend the banana cake,it taste great...My sis msg mi,told mi tat my tat asshole mum ask her to tell mi to move all my ting out...idiot rite...instead of her,calling mi to ask where mi or wat i'm doing,she chase mi out...Fine...den give mi back my 5k...where my money...haiz i feel like F***ing her upside,she lucky i dun have 1...aiya...not i dun wan to say her,i dun wan she go bother my daddy...if not...
My ke lian de bendan,today will be his berry busy and tiring day,got to help up at NDP,dunno wat time he will be back home...maybe becoz he get to see mi everyday,he didn't reali treat berry well...at time he dun bother to care about mi,at time will vent his anger on mi...Last time if he free or something he will come meet mi after work or wat now even i hint him oso like no use lor..he will start get ting piss off or even throw temper on mi de lor,saying he berry tired tis and tat den led to making mi piss off den we quarrel again lor...



jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: