Sunday, July 8, 2007

Today is my Prince Lijuan birthday...Happy 19th Birthday to u my Prince...Of coz she celebrate with her boy la throw her princess away lor...U good...haha actually celebrate with her on Friday le we went to Marina Bay there eat steamboat...Didn't update on tat day nor yesterday coz been busy till today lor...Friday meet my prince 530at Marina Bay Mrt station but i reach there at 5 thank to my bendan lor...Last min den tell mi tat he finish work at 5plus when i already left home at 3 lor...lucky i still got my gameboy XP with mi,been playing the games the min i broad the train...Guess what i play?Pokemon FireRed...super fun though play before le...finally my prince come le at 530 save mi from the stuffy mrt station,they didn't on their air-con lor.So hungry as i whole day onli bread coz wanna eat more more coz is my prince treat mi de...Thank Prince wor...I reali enjoy myself tat day and eat alot...especially hee I'm model of the day,she haven't send mi the photo if not can paste it here try paste it asap but if not nice of coz i will not paste lor...hehe... My bendan oso go there eat with his BMT friends but they onli reach there around 8plus and it when we already eat finish le lor...Lijuan and i went slack around waiting for my bendan lor but in the end i went home alone all by myself coz dun wanna leave my Prince alone go home mar and my bendan dun bare to leave his frenz so let him together with his frenz lor...In the end,it's actually 1 stop away den i got to get down,so she still alone go home and I alone go home too...But still mi and my bendan reach the same time at his house downstairs...The day end juz like tat...


Yesterday whole stay at Bendan's house be maria again hee...actually wanna update my blog de but the lappy lag again auto lag till i sooooooooo piss...so wait till today hee not too late la hor coz now use desktop so type till so smooth,i love it man...


Today went over my grandparents hse...again not my day,been so super doper piss off with my ah gong.I noe old man is like tat but too bad today i reali got a great headache so been throwing temper around.My Bendan oso nv give understanding somemore give mi face especially when i discuss abt my studies ting with my dad.My bendan been changing his point of view change and change and change nv tink of mi too...Ya la i noe i not so fortunate as him got com for him from young,got a good family back ground and with a great brain...I DUN HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already very sad over all tis stuff yet he kept stressing and stressing...AM I NOT GOOD FOR HIM?DO HE TINK SO?

PS:Sorry Prince,I'm not use to type good English with onli 1 full stop...

No comments: