Sunday, July 22, 2007

Quite sometime nv update my blog le..ermz not very busy la juz feel lazy to write lor...haha...Last week happen alot of stuff pluz,i'm sick...real sick...somemore have to face a old maid at my bendan house...DAmn shit lor...She's reali a crazy old woman tat no1 will wan her at all..sorry to say her tis way but i reali had no way to say her anyway not onli i dun like her ba...my bendan whole family oso dun like her at all..she tink she so great but nv tink tat ppl juz wanna to respect her abit but she dun even bother to respect ppl how am i going to bring myself to respect tis kind of ppl huh... I love staying with my bendan,my bendan oso,and i hope his family oso will.I been trying hard to do as much as i can to please every1 till i'm sick,i mean i fall sick la especially tat old maid..oh forget to say who is she...she is of coz my bendan ER GU. I been giving in to her le lor but she reali doing all for granted lor how can she be like tat.Tat day i finally cannot make it le,i cry le.coz i reali cannot stand her at all den after crying the next day i fall sick le.High Fever.but realize my bendan family reali care for mi.I'm reali very touch with all the thing my bendan family done for mi...

Of coz la...i'm not staying here forever de la.I mean i cannot stay here forever la.moreover here is still not my house so gotta go back home le.Of coz not to the not warm not cozy house la.maybe after my birthday and my bendan birthday got to go back stay with my grandparents le..but muz faster get a job coz i reali getting no money..
very long nv go shopping le...

somehow miss the days at famous amos but they somehow MIA le lor...msg them invite them to my birthday but none of them bother to reply expect for ah ting...even cannot go oso muz reply a msg or two mar..watever...

next few days will be super busy le..gota prepare all the chalet food,mi and my bendan pay of coz.coz his parents reali pay alot for the chalet and buffet le feel very bad if we still ask them to pay for everything...No worry...after the chalet will post the photo here den can see my new reborn hair...

See ya..





jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: