Saturday, June 2, 2007

ahhh...
saturday bendan left mi all aloone at his hse...he got to go help up NDP at marina...sooooo boring....though got internet to use,been playing games the whole day butt still misss him soooo much...no choice la thank to NDP lor...His birthday and my bithday still gotta go back for preview...haiz...tat mean i'm alll aloone entertain alll our frenz...nvm la...it's no problem de..i'm pro mar...wahaha...
soooo boring tml still gotta go werk...reali feel like dun wanna werk anyway alll my frenz,family,bendan's family all wanna mi quit my tis amos job but haiz...i reali dunnno how to open my mounth to say i wanna quit...anyway i wanna wait till after my birthday den quit den slack for a few month...i noe sure no $$$ de but i'm reali very tired le...i'm reali am....
wait for my next update ba...next week lor...coz i'm will back at my bendan hse once again...as my first blog i did say someting abt seelling stuff over here but ermz...juz wait ba...good ting is worth waiting de....

No comments: