Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Y like tat....?

14March 2007
WEdnesday

Last nitez staying over at my bendan hse...hee...bring him and his family my homemade pinesapple tarts...not i do alone de la...my xiao gu teach mi and do with mi de la if not... sure not nice to eat de..but tis time...all comment very nice...hee...
Now...my bendan inside camp mi at his hse...so weird...first time i at his hse when he not ard with mi...anyway i going out later meeting my ite bunch of joker...reali cannot stand sum of them lor...all not steady de lor...onli they got to werk...I dun need meh...summore still got to spend money to msg all of them leh...summore still nv reply mi...i reali angry la...now whole group left onli 4-5 ppl...so ke lian lor...y my frenz be cum like tat..though it's i already expected but can't i have surprises...dunnoe wat today outing will turn into...hopefully those who nv reply mi will cum lor...if not...wahaha....

jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: