Sunday, March 18, 2007

my bro Qiang Pop pic

Hey guys...nv been to any passing out parade...heee...tis is my second times le...it's was so fun...check out all tis pic u will noe how i enjoy the whole event...


army tank...i dunnoe wat tank la...

tis is wat inside the tank...
outside see big big actually is very small...
ARMY GUYS OUT THERE...xin ku ni men le...

while waiting for the event to start lo...take pic first...

xuete!!!
i look so fat in tis pic...

tis is glory company...not my bro 1 lor....


Hawk company...my bro officers leading the march...


soldiers all marching in...so grand...

she-di-ya...

moving to adjusting themselves...can't see in the pic la...
of coz coz la....


putting down their heavy 20kg field pack...

their high rank sir givng speech...

inpection...wow...

found my bro?
he standing the second in the front...

surprise gifts for all the recuits from the camp...

clear look hor...
of coz la...
i took it when i saw alot parents moving in front...
but actually is cannot de...

my honour to put on my bro cap...
my bendan photo taking skill....reali haiz...

my 'er gu' with my grumpy bro...

Y my bro mouth like tat de...
y my eyes like tat...
like sister like brother...

my bro bunk buddies with their SAR21...

my bendan with my smart bro with his SAR21

the field pack...it's contain of 20kg of stuff
which i dunnoe wat is inside...

mi with my second aunt lo...

my bro's secret gift from his camp...
it's all photo lo...

my bro with his sir...

his frenz nv look the camera...

his face look very shack...after the whole event...


jeanrin.aka.yanling

No comments: